I haven't posted anything to recently and I apologize. We've had a very stressful month with this move. But it's all done now and we are getting all settled in just fine, I think we will like it here. The landlord has been very nice and we appreciate that allot. The house is very spacious and cozy. The kids love their rooms, Clayton and Brenden share, Mackay and Alaina have their own rooms. The best thing about this whole move is that the kids are thrilled to be closer to friends that can come over and play, they enjoy that allot and I think it will be really good for the summer too. We've been making improvements on the house, we put in a new counter top in the kitchen, new vinyl in the bathroom, fixing plumbing and we have some painting to do in the very near future too, as well as putting up several new curtains....I'm gonna be busy sewing!
During the move and afterwards we have had a flood of family and Friends helping us, cleaning and moving furniture, making sure things work for us, helping with improvements, babysitting kids and friends with supportive listening ears too. I can't say thank you enough for all they have done for our family. We love you and we appreciate all your love and support you've shown for our family, we feel truly blessed to have all of you in our lives.
Don't forget to come and visit real soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment