Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing to post about!

I guess I've been a blog slacker lately, for me anyways. I like to post as much as can. But I'm not as bad as some, hint hint! I haven't had much to post about. The kids are all doing well in school, we got through parent teacher conferences. They all got school pictures recently. Clayton had his last soccer game last saturday, they ended in a tie. He really enjoys soccer. Erin and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas this month on the 20th-22nd for our 13th Wedding Anniversary. Erin's parents graciously excepted the challenge of watching the kiddo's for while we are gone. The kids are getting excited for Halloween and we have 3 out of 4 costumes picked out, as long as nobody changes thier minds before then! More to come soon, I hope!

No comments:

Christmas 2011

2nd Grade~Singing!

2nd Grade~Parachute!

5th Grade, Singing...Nothing more American!

5th Grade~Jump rope routine

Make sure to turn the music off, if you want to watch the video's! Enjoy.