Wednesday, November 4, 2009

10 things you may or may not know about me.......

I got this idea from my step sister in law Ashley and thought I would be fun to give it try as well. It was harder for me then I thought it would be. I challenge all my blog friends to try it too....So here I go!

1. I love, love music of all kinds, I am constantly listening to music. I search the internet for the latest and greatest songs. I can listen to rock one second, country or hip hop the next.

2. I hate cleaning my house, but my OCD takes over. I make a goal each day to get a certain amount of cleaning done before Erin gets home from work. I don't like Erin to clean or I have guilt. My least favorite household chore is the dishes & cleaning the bathroom, but I don't mind doing the laundry.

3. I like reality TV shows. I have certain "thing" for cop shows. I will watch Cops re-runs. I love Dog the bounty hunter, I'm a big fan and think it would be really cool to meet him someday. My new favorite is Police women of broward county. Maybe deep down I want to be policeman. I also like to watch surviver, American Idol, Little people big world, the little couple and Jon & Kate plus 8.

4. I am very afraid of Heights! I have been my whole life, but as i've gotten older I think it's gotten worse.

5. I'm not a morning person, and hate being disturbed to early. I can be grumpy without enough sleep.

6. I can't stand scarey movies! Anything with a Ghost, forget about it! I have two movies had me having nightmares for months. The Blair witch project and The Ring! Yuck, yuck...cringe!!

7. When I was a kid, all I dreamed about was being mom. I love my kids so much and they are my life! But I love my "Me Time", I will use any excuse to get a break!

8. Now I'm confessing a little to much and I feel really bad about this. But I hold on to grudges way too long! If I get upset or someone hurts my feelings, I can hold on to that for years. I actually still have childhood grudges that I can't seem to get past. I tell myself that I need to be the better person and forgive them, but it's too hard for me. I've been told i'm way to sensitive too!

9. I'm a city girl at heart, it's really hard for me to live in such a small town and not to be able to go shopping when I need or want something.

10. This one is short, I never leave the house without make-up on.

No comments:

Christmas 2011

2nd Grade~Singing!

2nd Grade~Parachute!

5th Grade, Singing...Nothing more American!

5th Grade~Jump rope routine

Make sure to turn the music off, if you want to watch the video's! Enjoy.