Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!!!

Already to go trick or treating!!! They had a blast trick or treating, they got so much candy they don't know what to do with it all. Alaina quit after about 3 blocks and Mackay decided not to go trick or treating at all, I guess he feels like he's too old. Clayton and Brenden could have gone all night, they had alot of fun!

Alaina the cutest little mouse you've ever seen!!!

Brenden as a White Tiger, GGggrrr!



Clayton as a Pirate, Ahoy Matey!

Mackay's as a Clone Trooper!

2 comments:

Angela said...

So fun!!! I love all of the costumes. It sounds like you had a great Halloween! I am so glad!!! :)

Unknown said...

They look great! Happy Halloween!

Christmas 2011

2nd Grade~Singing!

2nd Grade~Parachute!

5th Grade, Singing...Nothing more American!

5th Grade~Jump rope routine

Make sure to turn the music off, if you want to watch the video's! Enjoy.